- Licensed Realtor® Since 1995
- Full Time Realtor® Experienced in Selling, Buying, Rentals, Relocation, Vacation Rentals, Investment Properties and New Home Sales.
- Member of the Corpus Christi Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
- Corpus Christi Association of Realtors Committee’s Include: Affordable Housing, Public Relations and South Texas Realtor Convention, MLS Committee, Finance Committee, Governmental Affairs Committee. MLS Committee Chairman & Finance Chairman.
- Community Projects Include: Casa of The Coastal Bend, Bayfest, Habitat for Humanity, Dress for Success, Junior League of Corpus Christi, Art Museum of South Texas, Little Laguna Miss Kickball Coach, Flour Bluff PTA and Operation Graduation 2013.
- Residential Property Manager-1999-2008
- Texas Association of Realtors, Property Management Committee Member.
- Camden Property Trust- Apartment Leasing, Bookkeeping, Marketing, Elite Benefits Recruiter and Task Force Committee, TeamBuilding and Community Projects Coordinator.
- It’s Your Life Foundation- Project Coordinator
- Relocation Specialist
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
- Investment Properties
- Commercial Properties
- Military Market
- Resort Properties
- Multi-Million Dollar Agent
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors – Professional Standards Committee, Housing Initiatives Committee
- Corpus Christi Association of Realtors
- Certified Agent – CARTUS, Navy Federal
- It’s Your Life Foundation
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- Junior League of Corpus Christi
- Hands For Hillcrest
- TSAHC Participating REALTOR
My goal is to always provide excellent customer service, answer any questions that you have and to put a smile on your face. I look forward to earning your trust and taking care of your real estate needs.